Mario Kart

5 Reasons Why Kirby Is Better Than Mario

I remember that Super Mario games are very hard because one touch kills Mario and restarts the whole round. Kirby, on the other hand, does not get killed by one touch. He is still walking after one touch.

3556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55MHcGxUiPE

Someone might ask me this question one day. Which character do you prefer: Mario or Kirby? I prefer Kirby. I play a lot of Kirby games. However, I do not play a lot of Super Mario games. I know that both characters are great but I have five reasons why I prefer Kirby to Mario.

1. Staying Alive

2. Powers

Mario only has mushrooms and stars to gain powers. That does not help a lot. Kirby, on the other hand, has a lot of monsters and other items to gain powers. This means that Kirby has more powers than Mario.

3. Saving Who?

Mario is always saving the same person all the time, which is Princess Peach. Kirby, on the other hand, always saves his home, Pop Star. He also saves any friend or world that needs his help.

4. Villains

Mario is always against the same villain all the time, which is Browser. Kirby, on the other hand, fights different villains. Some reappear in the other games but at least he has a variety of other villains to fight.

5. Appearance of the Games

Super Mario games look great but the Kirby games are cute. The Kirby games are more appealing than Super Mario games. Kirby is cuter than Mario. The monsters in the Kirby games are cuter than the monsters in the Super Mario games.

Do you agree with these reasons? What other reasons can explain why Kirby is better than Mario? If you do not agree with me, then what are your reasons why Mario is better than Kirby?