King Jesus Ministries Celebrates Twenty Years Of Going From Glory To Glory!

The persistent and persevering faith of Apostle Guillermo and Prophet Ana Maldonado have been the result of what God has been doing in their lives and in the lives of everyone that has gotten contact with them.

136
King Jesus Ministries

Today, King Jesus Ministries, the church I have been attending for the past six and a half years, celebrates its 20th year anniversary! For the past two decades, they have withstood the giants that have come across their path to sustain a ministry that is impacting the entire world. The service was incredible, and the ordinations were impacting. Many leaders of the church that have stood firm in this race were ordained into ministry; it was a beautiful sight to many!

King Jesus International Ministries, founded by Apostle Guillermo and Prophet Ana Maldonado, started in their living room twenty years ago on this date. They started the church in their house with 12 people. While they didn't have the resources, the finances, or the wisdom that they have now, God took them to greater depths and dimensions throughout the years. As the Maldonado family dedicated themselves to interceding and praying for their ministry, growth began to emerge. People started coming until they had to switch locations and rent bigger places to host the services. Eventually, King Jesus Ministries became a real church, and hundreds of members came every week because of the passion and hunger to seek and know more of God. Even with hundreds of members, Apostle Maldonado wasn't satisfied. He wanted to see an explosion of the glory of God, which led him to seek more of God's vision. He implemented those strategies to have what he has today.

A few years later, Guillermo Maldonado felt in his heart, and from God, that he should open an English service every Sunday, as well. The service opened Sundays at nine in the morning, and it opened doors for an expansion in its growth. Now, not only was it open for Hispanics, but for Americans, as well.

Now, King Jesus Ministries has three services on Sundays, an English, Spanish and bilingual service in the evenings. Aside from its three services, they have houses of peace, or cell groups, every Wednesday night throughout the city of Miami. Thousands of houses host these events everywhere in Florida, from Key West to Orlando.The majority of its growth comes from the houses of peace. House of peace members from local neighborhoods hear about our church through those events, and then receive the impulse and desire to attend the church services on Sunday.

The transition to an English church has given Guillermo Maldonado grace and favor with many different parts of the world. He has received the call from God to be a father in the faith to many nations. Various pastors from different parts of the world have connected with King Jesus Ministries because of its evidence of miracles, signs, wonders and exponential growth in church membership. Not only that, but overall, the presence of God that is felt when attending any service. Apostle Maldonado is a spiritual father to many nations, from places like Honduras, Bolivia and Spain, to parts like Pakistan, Africa and Mexico. Hundreds of nations represent this ministry and it is evident in the conferences that take place every year. CAP (Conferencia Apostolica y Profetica, spanish for Apostolic and Prophetic Conference), the annual conference and the biggest event that they have every year, takes place in the American Airlines Arena during the first week of October. Every CAP, we see and have experiences with God like never before. Not only that, but we get to hear what God is doing all over the world. From resurrections of the dead, to healings from cancer, God has been doing incredible things to prove himself to his sons and daughters.

I am proud to be a part of this movement. God did an incredible thing when he connected me to this ministry, I know that he has incredible things and bigger visions for this church, for the city of Miami, for the state of Florida, and for the rest of the world. Help me in praying and declaring that the name of Jesus will continue to be exalted and proclaimed throughout the world! In Jesus' name! Amen!