A Killer Pop-Rock Workout Playlist

A Killer Pop-Rock Workout Playlist

The perfect songs for keeping yourself motivated while working out.

466
A Killer Pop-Rock Workout Playlist

Sometimes the hardest part of working out is keeping yourself distracted. This claim may sound stupid, or even silly, but it’s true. Working out becomes so much more grueling and time-consuming when you don’t have anything else to occupy your mind with. I like to listen to podcasts occasionally when I work out, and when I’m not listening to podcasts, you can safely bet that I’ll be listening to music.

Music is one of the best things to exist in the world, but after a while, even the greatest songs can get annoying to hear time and time again. So, I decided to create a new workout playlist. The playlist is made up of songs found in the pop-rock genre, better known as alternative. Each song is upbeat, and creates the perfect motivation for pushing through your workout. From classics such as The Killer’s “Mr. Brightside” to new grooves like “Body Moves” by DNCE, this playlist will always keep you going. It is over two hours long, so it is guaranteed to cover your workout time. There’s a good range of artists, with some repeating artists, and some lesser known, catchy songs. Overall, it’s a playlist full of surprises and entertainment.

You can listen to the Killer Pop-Rock Workout Playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/user/gameonparker/playlis...

The full list of songs is listed below:

Emperor’s New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco

Grow Up - Paramore

10 Victoria’s Secret Models - MAX

Body Moves - DNCE

Kill for Candy - Dreamcar

Talking Body - Tove Lo

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Sugar, We’re Goin Down - Fall Out Boy

Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

Follow You Down - Gin Blossoms

Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men

Tongue Tied - Grouplove

How Far We’ve Come - Matchbox Twenty

Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy

That’s What You Get - Paramore

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco

Only Wanna Dance With You - Kesha

Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne

Hate To Love You - Karmin

Love Like Woe - The Ready Set

Toothbrush - DNCE

Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

1983 - Neon Trees

Ignorance - Paramore

Find The Beat Again - Sugarland

Amazing - Big Time Rush

No Suitcase - Karmin

Uprising - Muse

Lonely Boy - The Black Keys

Come Together - Echosmith

Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco

Crystals - Of Monsters and Men

Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

Milwaukee - The Both

Caught Up In You - .38 Special

Failure - Breaking Benjamin

Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore