Kehlani And Teyana Taylor Release A Sexy, Seductive New Song And Music Video

These two women of R&B paired together make a perfect, sensual start to the month of November.

64

These two female R&B stars are starting off the month of November hot and steamy with their new collaboration. Teyana Taylor and Kehlani released their song "Morning" this past Friday, November 1st, along with a super sensual and sexy official music video.

This release is occurring about a year and a half after Taylor's second studio album "K.T.S.E," came out and almost 10 months after Kehlani's most recent mixtape, "While We Wait." The latest single foreshadows highly anticipated new music for both of the artists, which they have confirmed is in the making.

While Kehlani has been open about her fluid sexuality throughout almost her entire career, Taylor hasn't made any statements about her sexual preferences, which of course, is perfectly fine as well. On her last album though, she did have a song titled "3Way," where she talked about having a threesome with a girl and a guy. "Anything for my baby, I'd do some crazy things / So whatever he wants, he can get that," she sang. She made it seem like she was just doing it to please her man and make him happy, which however was something she's okay with.

Nonetheless, this current tune is undoubtedly about a sexual relationship between just her and another woman, which both the lyrics and music video clearly express.

The video begins with Taylor in a dark room surrounded by sexy photos and video clips of herself and Kehlani together. The red lighting in this starting portion really helps to set the mood for the rest of the song. The first lyrics of verse one are as follows:

"I ain't here to play no games I'm gonna give it to you just how you want it / You can call me crazy baby, you just drive me crazy when you touch on it / Got my legs up, hands up, at attention you make me stand up and switch up on it / Make your head go 'round and 'round, you got me makin' sounds until the morning."

Just from this short beginning, you can tell that this song isn't about romance, but rather simply sexual pleasure.

As the music video continues on and Kehlani's verse starts, the two beautiful women are shown together in a hot tub, caressing and feeling each other. While the pair never actually kiss in the video, the two get super touchy-feely and seductive.

"Morning" is definitely one of the sexiest songs and music videos of 2019. It will probably be talked about and watched for years to come, seeing as the YouTube visual already has almost six million views in less than four days. The comments section is filled with intrigued fans who are loving everything about the new content.

It isn't just sex appeal, but the two singers' voices pair super nicely together for a soothing and soulful mix.

While it may be pretty inappropriate for younger audiences, anyone should be able to enjoy this song and video. Even if you aren't already a fan of either of these artists, you should definitely check this out, and hopefully, you will decide to dive deeper into both of their discographies.

I would give this release a A-.