The 5 Best Songs From Kehlani's 'SweetSexySavage'

My favorite songs from singer Kehlani's lit new album.

2565
kehlanimusic.com

Kehlani is one of my favorite artists. I love listening to contemporary R&B artists on Spotify, and she is definitely at the of my list. I was so ready for this album to come out, but the wait was worth it. Kehlani never disappoints. These are my favorite songs from her newest album "SweetSexySavage."

1. "Personal"

This is probably my most favorite song from the album. "Don't take it personal:" a common phrase that people say. Kehlani admits that she has grown up and realized that it's time to move on from her current relationship.

2. "Keep On"

This is a catchy song with an honest message behind it. Kehlani basically admits to her significant other that she has been bitchy toward him. However, he keeps taking her back every single time. He could curse her out and talk crap about her to his friends as revenge, but he doesn't. He constantly takes her back despite what she's done.

3. "In My Feelings"

This song reveals Kehlani's aggravation within her relationship, and she even questions why she is still in the relationship? She's "in her feelings," and all of these emotions and questions keep popping up and running through her mind.

4. "Undercover"

This was a single released before the album that I absolutely love and is still on repeat. The lyrics remind me of Akon's classic song "Don't matter." Kehlani doesn't care what other people say about her relationship, she is still going to be with him

5. "Distraction"

This was another single that was released last year before the album came out. In this song, Kehlani is looking for a "distraction" to keep her mind off of things. The music video for this single is great! I suggest that you go check it out!

Keep doing your thing, Kehlani! Much love!