Kehlani Is Pregnant

Kehlani Is Pregnant And The Whole World Is Shook Over Who The Baby Daddy Is

The queen of R&b is about to have a princess!

809
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmtdkLun2V6/?taken-by=kehlani

Everyone has their favorite celebrity and with that comes being excited about all their accomplishments and grieving during their hard times, as well. However, the best news is when your favorite celebrity announces their marriage or pregnancy! So, when I was casually doing homework on my laptop on Friday afternoon, I decided to scroll through my Instagram. Who do I see on the top of my timeline? My actual favorite artist, Kehlani. But, this is not just any normal picture. Kehlani had a baby bump, she was showing her new little girl to the world! (Sorry the cute baby in the cover photo is not hers). Yet, apparently, a lot of people are very confused about the baby's father.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo2HpdMH-3G/?taken-by=kehlani

I have been a huge fan of Kehlani since my freshman year of high school. I remember jamming to "You Should Be Here" on my way home from the bus stop. So many of my memories from high school are mixed with the soundtrack of her voice. Now, here I am, a freshman in college and I am still just a big as a fan.

Kehlani has become one of the biggest icons in the music industry right now. But, her albums aren't the only thing that is poppin.' So are her relationships. On Twitter, Kehlani announced how she is queer and is a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. But, she has been known for some of her possible relationships with different celebrities. Since Kehlani is a queer woman, the world is actually shook about how she could possibly be pregnant. Even though Kehlani has dated women (Shaina Negrón and rumored Demi Lovato), here is a look at her past relationships with men and the reveal of the baby daddy!

PARTYNEXTDOOR

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuLkBvhME6/?taken-by=partynextdoor

Kehlani has had an on and off again relationship with PARTYNEXTDOOR, also known as Jahron Brathwaite. He is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and music producer. PARTYNEXTDOOR has written two songs about Kehlani, "Girl from Oakland: in 2014, and "Kehlani Freestyle" in 2015. They dated from 2014 to 2015 then got back together later on in 2016 for about a month.

Kyle Irving 

https://www.celticsblog.com/2018/7/24/17607472/jason-williams-says-kyrie-irving-has-the-best-handle-ever-boston-celtics-nba-point-guard-crossover

In between her relationship with PARTYNEXTDOOR, Kehlani dated NBA point guard, Kyle Irving. Their relationship got quite messy due to cheating rumors. Also, during their relationship, Kehlani did attempt to commit suicide which some believe may have come from the cheating rumors. She discussed this in a post on social media about how the negative attention really drove her to almost taking her own life.

Dave East

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaFXPCHhj_/?hl=en&taken-by=dave.east.side

In late 2017, Kehlani started dating rapper, Dave East. During this relationship, Kehlani went on tour with Demi Lovato, where there was a bunch of rumors regarding Lovato and Kehlani dating due to their on-stage make-out session, however, nothing happened between the two women, most likely because Kehlani was still dating Dave East. They broke up in May of this year.

Javie Young-White

https://www.instagram.com/p/BorvTcXHD0U/?taken-by=kehlani

Saving the best for last, Kehlani's newest relationship with her guitarist, Javie Young-White. It has been announced that Javie is the father of the new baby girl! Their relationship really wasn't talked about in the public until the pregnancy announcement which made fans very confused who the father is. However, people are still confused because Kehlani is queer and Javie is bisexual. Javie spoke about the whole situation on Twitter and set the world straight:

https://twitter.com/jyoungwhite/status/10511414338...

Both Kehlani and Javie are very excited about welcoming their new baby girl into this world and honestly, they are going to be some of the dopest parents out there. Kehlani has struggled with some personal issues in the past few years and I know that this child will become the ray of sunshine she needed in her life. Congrats to the queen, Kehlani. She is glowing!