Keeping Up With Fashion Week

Keeping Up With Fashion Week

With NYFW happening, it's about time I break down my favorite Kardashian-Jenner looks.

15
Keeping Up With Fashion Week
Tracy Bailey JR

New York Fashion Week is under way, and the streets are flooded with celeb style icons and designers alike! On top of the fashionista food chain, as usual, is the Kardashian-Jenner clan. Now, I’m not one to “keep up with the Kardashians,” but I do follow them on social media. And while many of you may want to roll your eyes, it’s nearly undeniable these girls know how to make a statement. From Kendall’s fresh-faced appearance on Alexander Wang’s runway, to North sporting Yeezy kicks on the streets, this family has monopolized the media circuit. While the week isn’t over, here’s a comprehensive breakdown of my favorite Kardashian-Jenner NYFW ensembles:

Diverging slightly from the ruffles trend we’ve been seeing on the runway, Kylie arrived at the Harper’s Bazaar Icon party sporting a pink tasseled dress from her ever-growing Balmain collection. She paired the look with clear heels and her always-fashionable BF, Tyga.

Kim, or rather ‘Kimye,’ stepped into the same NYFW party in matching black attire. Kanye, having released Yeezy Season 4 only a few days prior, stuck with semi-causal fabletics. The OG Kardashian herself, showed off her recently slimmed-down figure in a sheer, fitted bodysuit by Givenchy.

While we are focusing on the Harper’s Bazaar party, I have to mention the willowy runway star, Ms. Kendall Jenner. The supermodel who recently topped out at number four in Forbes’ list of 2016’s highest-paid models, had us star struck. She posed for the cameras in a sheer Marchesa gown and bold bangs. Kendall topped off the elegant look with a neutral choker.

The real-life American princess, North Kardashian-West is known for her micro-fashion domination. While she has been spotted in her fair share of noteworthy styles, my personal favorite is this 90s-inspired look. This red velvet slip draped over a casual black tee went perfectly with her Yeezys. Match it with a choker and space buns, and we might as well be looking at the Spice Girls.

My favorite look of the week had to come from Kendall Jenner. Her street style is always flawless. However, she took it to the next level with this metallic silk tank top. The supermodel took to the streets in these cropped black jeans and booties. Polishing the look off again with a choker and her black bangs, this Jenner sister knows how to impress.

Wrapping up my list is everyone’s new favorite busty blonde. Kylie attended the Alexander Wang runway show with BF, Tyga to watch her sister walk. The style icon flaunted her curves in a metallic dress, fitted by “Alex” himself. This strappy number is detailed with black leather and cascading strips of silver. Kylie snapped some pictures in the gown in preparation for her participation in Wang’s 2016 fall campaign.