He Broke Your Heart? Don’t Get Revenge, Keep It Classy

He Broke Your Heart? Don't Get Revenge, Keep It Classy

This is your reminder

1992
Unsplash

Okay, so he broke your heart, he left you without a second thought and he never looked back. He left you broken and confused. You are hurting and will do anything to numb the pain, but you also want him to feel the same pain you are feeling.

You want him to regret his decision, to realize what he is missing, that nobody is as good as you. You want him to realize that he lost the best thing that he will ever have.

The best way to make him regret losing you is by showing him how strong and confident you are. The best thing to do is to do what you do best, and that is to be yourself. Continue to move on with your life. Work hard at work and in school. Make him notice your success.

Do not be the girl who stays in her pajamas, can't get out of bed and crying over him on a daily basis. As hard as it is, you need to pick yourself up and move on.

If he sees that you are able to continue on with your life, he will regret his decision even more. It will hurt him to know that you were able to move on without a second thought. Leave him wondering. Make him think that you are not shaken by losing him.

In reality, you are broken and hardly able to put one foot in front of the other, but he doesn't need to know that.

Your silence will be the best revenge there is.

Do not call him or contact him in any way. If he really cares, if he really wants you, he will come back to you.

If he is the one for you, if he is the man that you are meant to marry and spend the rest of your life with, he will come back to you. If he is not meant for you, then someone better will come along. But until then, be the best version of yourself you can be.

When your heart is broken, it is easy to be petty. You want him to feel bad for hurting you. You want him to hurt as much as he hurt you. You want him to realize his mistake, and you will do whatever it takes to make him feel that way. You post on social media, talk to his friends, you try to get any information on him that you can because it kills you inside to think that he could be fine with losing you.

The best thing to do is leave it in the past, focus on yourself and realize that everything happens for a reason and your prince will come. It takes patience. Show him and everyone else how strong you are by keeping it classy and showing him how classy you are will make him rethink his decision.