I Really Dislike The Kardashians

Unfortunately, everyone knows who the Kardashians are. All of their family drama is constantly broadcasted and all over the radio. And you know what? I'm sick of it. I have had enough hearing about the Kardashians. I don't understand what is so special about them or why everyone is so obsessed with their lives. They are just people. They go through very similar things that we do, they just happen to have a lot of money.

I don't hate them. But I don't particularly like them either. They are beautiful women, but they have altered and changed their bodies so much that it makes them less attractive. In addition to that, they recommend weight loss lollipops or weight loss shakes. That is not the healthiest way to lose weight and "look good". Don't ever put your body through that. I don't have a "perfect" body, but I love my body. Granted, I know these women are in the spotlight and so they have to look "perfect", but they should use that platform to spread love and body positivity and loving the body that you are in. If you want to lose weight for health reasons, that is wonderful and great. But these women are making young girls and other women think that because they don't have a slim waist or big butt that they are not attractive, and that is simply not true.

While these women are great entrepreneurs, they are not the role models that we should look up to. They have done some great things using their platforms for good, but they can do more. And they should do more. Instead of looking up to the Kardashians, maybe we should look up to Jameela Jamil, Marina Diamandis, Malala Yousafzai, or Emma Watson. There are so many other brave and wonderful women who are contributing great ideas to our society. Maybe we should care more about what they have to say rather than Khloe's feelings about Jordyn.