Kanye West Inspirational Tweets

21 Tweets From Kanye West To Help You Love Your Life

Because we all want to love ourselves as much as Kanye loves Kanye.

32

While they can be controversial and are not always logical, Kanye's tweets sometimes offer great creative insight and advice. Although it's become a meme, Kanye is known for loving Kanye and that is something I respect. It's not always easy to love yourself and be your own fan, but Kanye makes it look easy.

In their song "Kanye", the Chainsmokers declare "I wanna be like Kanye / I'll be the King of me always / Do what I want, I'll have it my way". According to Genius, this song is more about what Kanye represents such as "being the person you want to be and not letting anyone take that from you."

My resolution going into this school year is to be more like Kanye: to be unapologetically and authentically myself. I wanted to highlight some of Kanye's thoughts found in his tweets for inspiration:

1. "Free thinker don't fear retaliation... Be afraid of nothing"

2. You have to be your own #1 fan.

3. ​Don't pressure yourself to be perfect.

4. Just be yourself.

5. You will never be satisfied if you look to others for validation.

6. If you are yourself and follow your heart, you will find yourself surrounded by those who love you for you.

7. Cut toxic people out of your life who only bring you down.

(Might be a bit drastic of a statement, but it does hold some truth to it.)

8. Change that negative voice in your head and try telling yourself something nice about yourself.

9. Let your weaknesses become your strengths.

10. Recognize that you don't know everything and be open to new ideas.

11. Don't let your pride and your ego get in the way, because in the end it will only bring you down.

Because "your pride can and will be used against you."

12. Don't be afraid to bend rules and make your own path in life.

13. Try to unlearn your fears.

14. Don't be afraid of failure.

15. Let your inner child out.

According to Kanye, "We're all kids" and "or we're dying because we've lost our inner child".

16. Don't overthink and get trapped in your own head.

17. You don't have to always be original.

18. But always remember to follow your ideas over those of others.

19. Just focus on and appreciate the present.

20. Don't worry too much about the future or the past.

You gotta "get past the past" and keep the future in perspective.

21. You are in control of your life, don't get in your own way.

Overall, you just have to remember that you are in control of your own life. Kanye's main advice is that "all you have to be is yourself" and to always "live in love not in fear".