Kairos Quotes That You Need To Hear Again

God is love, and where love is present, God is present

4323
Tumblr

One of the most impacting experiences of my life was a retreat I went on called Kairos. It came at a time when I needed it the most. Four days of being away from technology, school, work, and anything else that caused stress was absolutely amazing. Being away from those distractions that stopped me from finding myself and figuring out what I want in life was the best thing that could have happened to me.

Even though it was the best four days I could ask for, when times get tough it is very easy to forget about all the lessons I learned there and very easy to lose myself again. Just as easy it is to forget though, it can be just as easy to remember. I use Kairos as a tool to guide me when I seem to forget my worth, what I need in life, who I should be, and how to treat others. Kairos gave me the strength to move forward and remind me that I even when I feel alone, I am not because I have many people that love me and God on my side watching over me making sure everything will be okay. So when you are having a bad day, when you're feeling defeated, or you just need a pick me up here are a few quotes to remind you that you are lovable and capable of anything, and to bring you back to that very special time.

1. It is OK to not be OK

2. Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are

3. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference

4. Be somebody that makes everyone feel like a somebody

5. If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans

6. God turns broken pieces into masterpieces

7. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it

8. Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday

9. Let all you do be done with love

10. God sees the good in you even when you don't

11. God is love, and where love is present God is present

12. Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey. They don't need to, it's not for them.

13. Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind

14. There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you're the one who will change theirs

15. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always.

16. Don't ever settle. Fight for everything you want.

17. Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth

18. The hardest thing about "everything happens for a reason" is waiting for the reason to come along. Be patient. It will come.

19. Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't. Start loving yourself for everything that you are.

20. The language of God is silence

21. To be myself in a world that is desperately trying to turn me into someone else is the hardest battle I will fight

22. If you are who you should be, you’ll set the whole world on fire

23. God loves me, even on the days I don’t love myself

24. It Is easy to live with the God you have been taught to believe in, but it is easier to love God when you have found him for yourself

25. Be God’s love for others when they can’t see it for themselves

26. You are enough

27. You either choose to hold on or you choose to let go but you cannot do both

28. The ability to forgive is an attribute of the strong

29. We see strength as being able to do everything for ourselves when in reality true strength is being able to admit we are weak and need God

30. You must be a light in a world full of darkness

31. God will never stop loving you even if you fail to love Him

32. LET GO AND LET GOD

“And if our God is for us then who could ever stop us, and if our God is with us, then what can stand against?”