Justin Bieber Finally Releases "What Do You Mean?"

One of the most anticipated songs of the summer has finally been released, and you won't be disappointed.

29

Justin Bieber’s 37.3 million Instagram followers have been patiently waiting for the past 30 days to see what their favorite boy wonder had in store for them.

Bieber designed the marketing campaign of the year as he joined forces with 77 other well known celebrities — including Ariana Grande, Luke Bryan, Britney Spears, Ryan Seacrest, Mariah Carey, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher, Shaquille O'Neal, Kendall Jenner and even Doug the Pug — to hype the release of his new single: a laidback, EDM-inspired song with that signature Justin Bieber soothing croon.

Not only did Bieber post countless Instagram photos reminding his fans of what was to come, he also created a game in which a lucky group of Beliebers got to be a part of a puzzle that revealed the lyrics. Photos with a sketched clock depicting different times and lyrics were sent out through Twitter and fans had to organize the pictures in chronological order to reveal the lyrics.

This is Bieber’s first album in three years and follows his fall from glory after a rocky break-up with long time girlfriend, Selena Gomez, and a myriad of legal troubles including public urination and a DWI. He has also been known to become hostile in crowds of paparazzi.

He came up as the underdog, being discovered through his YouTube account "kidrauhl," and has come to be the underdog yet again. Despite everything he has done, it’s hard not to root from Bieber… especially when he makes music this dang catchy.