When Life Is Not Okay; It Is

When Life Is Not Okay; It Is

Be you, it can be sad but keep moving forward and be happy don’t worry to much.

7
When Life Is Not Okay; It Is

I don't do everything correct but that is what makes me human. Nobody is perfect although I like to wish and think I was. I mess up a lot and that is okay. I do things that get get people upset at me. Maybe even mad.

Sometimes I let my anxiety get the best of me a lot. You should never have to know what that is like. Nor never never know. You do not deserve it. You deserve so much more than that.

You need more love than what is provided in this world. But let me be honest, sometimes the world can make you feel alive at times when even though deep down your gut is telling you something else.You should be very thankful for yourself to feel that way. To be happy and not worry so much.

Don't be so quick to take things to heart when people don’t want to tell you what’s wrong. Don’t be so quick to take everything so personal because mental breakdowns are almost an everyday thing for me. But anxiety is just that way sometimes.

I don't like feeling betrayed because I just feel hurt and I shouldn't be that way. I hang out with my friends and I am so happy. But and am scared for them to leave. They are amazing. Spending time with the people I love is so enjoying and makes things way better.

More than anything I would do my best for anyone. Only because I hate to see people upset and sad. I hate to see them unhappy. I want to be the helping hand. And guide for them.

What is really good is I have been beginning to love myself for who I am and learning to love me. People can sit back and judge, but at the end of the day it is my body who I walk with everyday. I cannot change it.