5 Reasons Why July Is The Best Month

5 Reasons Why July Is The Best Month

If it is not your favorite month then JULYING!

5105
5 Reasons Why July Is The Best Month

I love July. It is my favorite month. Maybe I am a bit biased, because I will admit that July is my birthday month, too. And while a summer birthday is the best, it is not the only reason I love July. It is simply an added bonus. There are so many other reasons that make July the best month for me, you, and everyone!

1. July is the middle of summer, and who does not love summer?

Summer is the best season, hands down. And July is the prime month of summer, sandwiched in between the three main months of summer. The stormy June days are over, and there is nothing but long, dry, hot days ahead. July is primetime for heavenly days at the beach or at the pool.

2. School has been out for about a month now, and will not begin for quite some time.

There is no thinking about assignments or due dates, just worrying about which swimsuit you should wear today.

3. The Fourth of July is one of the best weekends of July.

The festivities start right away, and there is a long weekend for no work and all play. The Fourth of July is a great time to get together with friends and family to celebrate the country.

4. The Fourth of July is also the only main holiday in July, and it is less-demanding than Christmas or Thanksgiving.

There are no huge holidays in July, and you do not have to worry about gathering the whole family or buying gifts for other people. Instead, you can use your hard-earned money on vacations!

5. July is also the prime of baseball season, for many people who enjoy the sport.

Pre-season is way over, and the playoffs are not beginning anytime soon. The All-Star game is underway, too. There is always a baseball game happening on the field or on the TV.

With so many reasons to love July, if you say that it is not your favorite month then....JULYING!