Josh Gad's 'Reunited Apart' Is Bringing Us Cast Reunions From Our Favorite Throwback Movies

From the comfort of their own homes, of course.

60
Colorful "Reunited Apart" poster

Let's face it, we all love reunions. You may not like family reunions or high school reunions, but the reunion of some of your favorite casts and characters? Now that's a reunion we're here for. Actor Josh Gad, known for his voice acting role as Olaf in Disney's "Frozen," has given us just that. In his new virtual series entitled "Reunited Apart: with Josh Gad," he brings together old cast and crew members of some of the most memorable movies in history.

Episode one included the whole cast, as well as the writer and directors, of the movie "The Goonies." Not only did the cast get to reminisce about their time on set, but they also reenacted some iconic scenes and asked their fellow cast-mates a few burning questions.

Gad's clever usage of the recently popular Zoom app has been allowing him to get together some of his favorite casts to discuss what it was like filming and to look back on those movies and remember the good times when we weren't all stuck inside. The first episode broke 2 million views within the first week and has prompted more episodes to come.

If "The Goonies" isn't your thing (personally, I'd think you were kind of crazy because it's a fantastic movie about treasure hunting kids - what's not to love?) then episode two airs this Monday, May 11, at 9 AM PT and 12 PM EST. And maybe it will be more up your alley.

Here's the teaser:

GUYS, it's "Back to the Future," I mean we're going to be able to see the entire cast of "Back to the Future" get back together and look at their movie...is no one as excited for this as I am?

There's sure to be more fun episodes in store, so if you haven't watched them yet, what are you waiting for? As for me, I'll be right by my phone this Monday when the new episode releases.