Jordyn Woods and Tristan Thompson

Jordyn Woods Does Not Deserve All Of The Hate From The Tristan Thompson Scandal

You really know who your true friends are after you go through a bad experience.

34

By now, most people know about the supposed cheating scandal between Jordyn Woods, Tristan Thompson, and Khloe Kardashian.

First, I just want to say that this whole scandal could have been easily resolved, but as usual, the Kardashians blew it up and made a way bigger deal out of it than necessary. That's a whole other story though.

Honestly, I believe Jordyn is not completely at fault. She may not be 100% innocent, but she deserves an apology from Khloe and her family. On the Red Table Talk, Jordyn told her side of the story, and based on what she said, she does not deserve any of the hate she's getting.

See also: The Newest Kardashian Scandal Proves That The Woman Is Always The Villain In An Affair

Now, granted, she admitted that she probably should have just gone home and not put herself in the situation, but why is she feeling bad about it? Why does she have to apologize for just visiting her best friend's sister's boyfriend? She knew him so when everyone announced the after party was at his house, she felt comfortable about the fact that she knew whose house she would be at instead of just being at a stranger's place.

Jordyn is not the one at fault.

She never in any way acted like she wanted to sleep with him, and she didn't go to the party because he would be there. Tristan is the one that took advantage of her. He kissed her, WITHOUT her consent, and put her in a difficult situation where she had to explain herself to the Kardashian family.

It's really disappointing that Jordyn had to lose her best friend over the scandal. Jordyn had to move out of Kylie's house, and she was just kind of abandoned by her so-called best friend. I understand that Kylie and Khloe are sisters, but she shouldn't have abandoned Jordyn when she needed a friend the most.

I also think it's really unfair that Khloe is just sitting back and playing the victim. She accused Jordyn of being the reason her family is broken now, but actually, it's all Tristan's fault.

Don't forget, Khloe, we all know that he's a known cheater. In fact, that's how the two of you got together in the first place.

I understand that he is the father of her child, but that in no way excuses his action. If Jordyn is going to be hated on, then so should Tristan because he is more guilty than her.

Jordyn is someone that has been with the Kardashian family for a very long time and she's been loyal to them, but this whole incident just shows that they don't value her as much as they seem to.

We all knew how the Kardashians were before this, but this just proves how truly awful they are. I hate that Jordyn has lost her best friend, but she could do better because she's better off without this drama-filled family.