Why Jonathan Van Ness Would Be The Perfect Best Friend
Celebrities

5 Reasons Jonathan Van Ness Should Slay My Hair And Just Become My Best Friend Already

I mean, can you belieeeveee?

356

For those of you who don't watch "Queer Eye" on Netflix: First of all, what are you doing? Second of all, go change your life, honey.

Anyways.

For those of you who don't watch "Queer Eye," it's a group of five gay men (the "Fab Five") who go and completely change people's lives. There's Bobby, who does home decor and design. Tan who is all about the French tuck and patterned shirts (he does fashion). There's Antoni who is absolutely precious and teaches everyone how to cook like a pro. There's Karamo who is kind of like a culture coach and he really brings everyone full circle. And then there's Jonathan. His title is "grooming," so hair, facial hair, and the list goes on.

These men are all amazing but there are five reasons why I personally, would want Jonathan Van Ness as my best friend:

1. While he wants to make you feel good... he's not afraid to tell the truth. 

So, Jonathan is all about being confident and loving yourself. He also isn't afraid to look at you and say "Hunnyyy, we need to do something about that haircut... let me help." And he helps and you look fabulous and life is great. I think I need someone to help me and make me look fabulous and make my life great.

2. He has an amazing shoe collection.

Seriously, his heels are incredibleInstagramand he really can make it work like no one I've ever seen. I have like three pairs of shoes that I rotate through. I also am very, very bad at walking in heels (tall people problems) and I really think he could help me work my life out.

3. He makes everyone feel great.

He literally can take someone who doesn't look great at all and turn them into a beautiful little butterfly, and I think that's just something that I need in my life. A little Jonathan makeover if you will.

4. You would KNOW if you looked good.

You know that the second you walk out of your bathroom, hair done (by him probably), makeup perfect, and outfit on point, he would not shut up about how great you looked and how many free drinks you're about to get once you hit the bars.

5. Think about the love!

Jonathan Van Ness has GOT to be one of the most loving people on Netflix. He is constantly talking up the people the Fab Five help, and he is always snuggling and loving on his four best friends (soon to be five once we become BFFs of course). He cares and you can tell because he literally cries after every transformation.

So all in all, @jvn: One, please follow me on Instagram because I think we really could be best friends. Two, stay amazing because I don't think anyone in America ever wants you to change. Three, please come help me with my hair... it's a mess.