Jonas Brothers Coors Light Should Be On Your Shopping List

10 Reasons You'll Want To Buy The New Jonas Brothers Coors Light, Even If You Hate Beer

This brew will have you burnin' up.

702

It's no secret that the Jonas Brothers love Coors Light. They drank so much at Nick and Priyanka Chopra's wedding that they literally ran out. Following these events, Joe made sure they had an abundance at his wedding to Sophie Turner. However, the bottles at Joe's wedding had a surprising twist.

The brothers went out to the Coors Brewery in Golden, CO and helped to mash, sparge, pitch yeast, and add hops to the beer that will be used in their limited edition, custom bottles. They worked with the company to create special labels with their faces carved into the mountains that are typically found on a Coors Light bottle. It's like a Mount Rushmore for the Jonas Brothers... HOW COOL IS THAT!

Although this beer tastes the same as any other Coors Light beer you might drink, I think we can all agree that drinking a beer created by the Jonas Brothers and with their faces on the label would be better than drinking any other beer, like, ever.

Even if you're not a huge beer person, here are 10 reasons why the Jonas Brothers edition of Coors Light will have you becoming a sucker for brews.

1. The custom-made label.

I mean, come on, who doesn't want to buy this beer just to keep the label in their room right next to where they used to have a million posters of the boys? I know I won't throw away this beer bottle.

2. The brew was handmade by all three of the Jo Bros.

Cision PR Newswire

You mean to tell me you wouldn't drink beer even if the Jonas Brothers literally made it themselves? I'd have to send out an S.O.S. if that was the case.

3. It's only available in certain cities.

This beer will only be available in Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Nashville, and Tampa, so it's super ~exclusive~. Me going on a road trip just to buy this batch of beer: I need to find youuuu, I gotta find youuuuu!

4. It will be available for a limited time only.

Don't hesitate to pick up your six-pack as soon as it hits stores in mid-November!

5. This beer will cool you down on a hot day.

If you're burnin' up, the Jonas Brothers Coors Light will be there to cool you down!

6. It'll make you happy when you're sad.

Nothing can cheer you up like a good old Jonas Brothers song. Add a beer made by them to the mix, how could anyone be sad?

7. It will make you feel like you're partying with the Jonas Brothers.

The Jo Bros said it best when they said "we got the party with us" back in 2012.

8. Other people will be so jealous.

Nick Jonas said he still gets jealous, and everyone around you will be so jealous when you're drinking the limited edition beer with the Jonas Brothers' faces on it.

9. It's only human to need a drink sometimes.

The 'Only Human' music video featured a spotlight for the brothers favorite beer!

Curtsey of Jonas Brothers on Youtube

Sometimes at the end of a long week, you just need a nice, cool, refreshing drink. Don't worry, that's only human, and the Jonas Brothers are here to help.

10. It'll have you feelin' so cool.

You'll be cool from top to the bottom while holding this beer bottle.

Even if you don't like the taste of beer, there are so many reasons why the Jonas Brothers limited edition Coors Light is something every Jo Bros fan needs to get. I know I cannot wait to ride this Coors Light roller coaster with my favorite set of brothers!