14 Jon Bellion Song Lyrics that Everyone Can Relate to
Music

14 Jon Bellion Song Lyrics That Will Hit You Stupid Deep

Song lyrics from some of Jon Bellion's best songs that everyone can relate to

14449
Erin Leupp

Jon Bellion is a genius with his words, a passionate artist and incredible performer. I was introduced to him several years ago and he has remained one of my favorite artists ever sense! He continues to grow and produce hit songs that are different than anything anyone else puts out there these days. He incorporates his passions and beliefs into his music and has a unique, unparalleled musical talent.

His top two albums, "The Human Condition" and "Glory Sound Prep," have received the most traction, however, some of his older songs, from his SoundCloud days have some hidden gems that many are unaware even exist. I've curated a list of some of my favorite lyrics in fourteen of Jon's best songs (in my personal opinion).

Check out these lyrics and give him a listen on "the Best of Jon Bellion" Spotify playlist linked down below!

Link: Jon Bellion on Spotify

1. 'MAYBE IDK'

"Although I guess if I knew tomorrow-I guess I wouldn't need faith-I guess if I never fell, I guess I wouldn't need grace-I guess if I knew His plans, I guess He wouldn't be God"

2. 'Kingdom Come'

"Let the future fall in place while we are young"

3. 'Conversations with my Wife'

"I dreamt I slept on a sidewalk, but you still laid with me. I dreamt I fell in a lion's den, and you still came for me.I dreamt I lost all of my faith, and you still prayed for me"

4. 'Simple and Sweet'

"You don't need no big production, The synth and just my voice is fine, You don't need to wear your makeup, Oh na na, No need to mess with God's design, you're just so simple and sweet"

5. 'Stupid Deep'

"What if who I hoped to be was always me? And the love I fought to feel was always free. What if all the things I've done, yeah. Were just attempts at earning love? Yeah, 'Cause the hole inside my heart is stupid deep, stupid deep"

6. 'Hand of God'

"I am just a man, I am just a man-Who lusts, gives, tries-Sometimes I lose my way....Angry at all the things, angry at all the things I can't change. When you're lost in the universe, lost in the universe, don't lose faith. My mother says, "Your whole life's in the hand of God"

7.'Overwhelming'

"Yeah, she call me Goose, I call her Maverick cause of Top Gun. They say we annoying, they just jealous cause we got love"

8. 'Blu'

"Messing with my pride, thinking anytime, You could just get up and go. Then I realize what the hell is love if you're in complete control?"

9. 'Luxury'

"Could you lay with me, underneath the stars, just conversate with me? My plane is boarding soon and it's so plain to see , that one could lose his way so could you pray with me-That I don't lose my soul in the luxury?"

10. 'Jungle'

"I will take care of you, so please don't be scared of me"

11. 'Couples Retreat'

"I tried to change this, and you tried to change that, But it's just in our nature"

12. 'Mah's Joint'

"Conversations with the devil and he's telling me, What's the point in making memories when you can't even find 'em when you're 70? Conversations with my father and he's telling me
There's a point in making memories 'cause they'll be even better when we're heavenly"

13. 'Two Rocking Chairs'

"Leaves fall, rain dries, snow melts, fame dies, four words, simply, grow old, with me"

14. 'Let's Begin'

"I spoke with Yahweh, he told me Jesus crafted us in. Which means my brother's my brother, it don't matter the skin."

Related Articles Around the Web