How Jolly Are You?

How Jolly Are You?

Are you a Grinch or a Cindy Lou Who?

11
How Jolly Are You?
Google

Tis the season to be Jolly!

Christmas is right around the corner and it's time to get into the Christmas spirit. Whether it's playing Christmas music or putting up decorations, now is the time to start! Christmas is the time to be thankful for what you have and spending time with family.

While Christmas can be a very stressful time of the year, it's important to stay positive and remember all the memories you are making this year. Your family may get on your nerves and you might be wishing you didn't have to attend a party, but putting on a brave face and making at least an appearance can change the outlook of the season.

In my household we always get into the Christmas spirit, even if it might seem hard to. With a last name of "Jolly" it's kind of hard not to. Even though I am away at college and have limited times that I can come home, my mom makes a point of putting the Christmas tree up while I am home.

This year seems off because it took so long for it be cold, but whether it is cold or not, Christmas is coming. Put up those Christmas trees, decorate your homes with wonderful decorations that you love. Don't be a scrooge just because it doesn't feel like Christmas is almost here.

Blare some Christmas music, put on some comfortable clothes and get to decorating! Don't forget to put decorations up outside! Doesn't it put you in the Christmas mood seeing lights twinkling as you drive?

Start traditions! Make ornaments with your best friends, start a secret Santa group, invite friends over for eggnog and cookies, or even make a gingerbread house! There are so many options for you to be apart of.

So be Jolly! Enjoy the time with your family and friends. Make new memories and start a new tradition. Do something other than be a scrooge!