Finals week is by far the most stressful and exhausting week of the semester for college students. We take exams that are worth 30% or more of our final grade, we're mentally and physically exhausted from all the final projects, and we really just want to enjoy our upcoming break. It's hard to stay motivated, let alone laughing through the week, especially if you think you did poorly on your finals.
Here are a few cute jokes to put a smile on your face after finals week, especially if you don't think you did too well!
1. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself?
Because it was two-tired!
2. What did the tree say to the wind?
Leaf me alone!
3. What do you call a fake noodle?
4. What did the yoga instructor say when her landlord tried to evict her?
5. Why don't they play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs!
6. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
7. When does a joke become a dad joke?
When the punchline is a parent!
8. What's brown and sticky?
9. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
10. How does the moon cut his hair?
11. What do you call a dog magician?
12. What did one oar say to the other?
Are you up for a little row-mance?
13. Why do bananas use sunscreen?
Because they peel!
14. What's the name of a pepper that won't leave you alone?
15. Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?
It was stuck in a crack!