You Should Apply To The Disney College Program

You Should Apply To The Disney College Program

"Mickey waffles all day every day."

66
Personal Photo
Personal Photo

The Disney college program (DCP) is a chance for college students to work at Disney Parks, this provides a great gateway to responsibility, creativity, and close friendships.

A dear friend of mine, Sammy Jo Hosler, attended the DCP during the Fall and Spring of her Junior year. Sammy Jo states that DCP is a "wonderful opportunity for college students", she recommends those who are confused in their stage at college to take a semester off to work for them.

Her favorite part of this experience was the opportunity to make friends, 2 later and she is still close with her coworkers! Aside from being able to go to a Disney park every day, there are plenty of fun events to attend to if you are in the DCP which gives you the chance to make friends outside of work or roommates.

Sammy Jo also informs that this experience showed her that you DO NOT need to spend all of your time at the parks, some of her favorite times were just with her roommate watching movies.

Also, don't be afraid to roam the parks by yourself! It can be super relaxing to just walk around and do whatever you please in your own time. Another piece of advice from Sammy Jo is that make sure to take plenty of pictures, once you come back home they are a great way to reminisce and get nostalgic over your great times at the Walt Disney Parks.

The Disney College Program can be a life-changing experience for anyone with a great attitude, work ethic, and love for Disney!