Joelle James' Apply Pressure

Joelle James' Apply Pressure

Joelle James has new music out now and it's all anyone can talk about!

21
Joelle James' Apply Pressure

Joelle James was born in Southern California and started singing when she was five years old and did all types of engagements. She sang loads of of national anthems, she did musical theater, and she vividly remembers auditioning for The Cheetah Girls when she was younger. She ended up going to Berklee College of Music and from Boston, she went on to create YouTube videos and do covers. Youtube is where the infamous, Chris Brown discovered her and this led her to her first record deal at Interscope Records.

She's discovered her talents at song writing, which led her to her Grammy for writing her song, "Boo'd Up."

She is currently signed to 12Tone and has created her own MultiMedia Company, VNLLAFCTRY. Through VNLLAFCTRY and 12Tone, she's released many different singles like 'Heart Can't Take it' and her most recent single, 'Apply Pressure.'

Apply Pressure is a song Joelle wrote about perseverance and actually wrote this song back when she wrote Boo'd Up which was released back in 2018. The song was written with her struggles within the music industry in mind. She had always felt like no one believed in her and all the set backs she's had were eventually going to catch up to her. However, by applying pressure, you can create diamonds and that's where she's heading instead.

She most recently released her lyric video for 'Apply Pressure' which you can find here.

Be on the lookout for more music from Joelle James coming later this summer!