Jenelle and david eason
Politics

Jenelle Evans, Your Kids Should Always Come FIRST

Jenelle's mom said it best, "Maybe she needs to lose everything. Maybe if she loses everything, she can walk away from him."

34
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9QE1tFn6r/

Jenelle Evans is best known for her role on the TV shows "16 And Pregnant" and "Teen Mom 2". Jenelle has 3 kids who are now no longer in her custody due to her choice to stay with her husband. To give a short recap, Jenelle and her husband David have had a rocky relationship since the beginning. David isolated her from her friends and family and treated her kids with such disrespect, yet Jenelle swore there was never anything wrong.

Most recently, David and Jenelle had made news headlines after David shot and killed Jenelle's dog for "nipping" at their child Ensley. Despite this, Jenelle still remained with David, only to get her kids taken away by CPS and fired from MTV. In October, Jenelle had made a phone call to the police alleging that her husband had pushed her and broke her collarbone, only to stick up for him and say that it was a "drunken misunderstanding". Now, in a recently released 911 call from December 2018, Jenelle had called and said that David had a gun and was trying to get inside while she hid in the attic.

Jenelle is quite literally losing everything she has and, honestly, maybe it's what she needs.

Jenelle,

It's time to open your eyes and realize that this man has made you lose everything you had. You no longer have a relationship with your family, you no longer have your kids, you no longer have a job with MTV, and you no longer have your dog that your husband SHOT AND KILLED. What is it going to take for you to realize that it's not going to get any better? What's going to happen when he gets upset with you and shoots you out of rage? Will that be the final straw? Is THAT what it takes for you to leave? If you can't pick your kids over a man, then your priorities were never straight, to begin with. I almost guarantee that the minute you leave your husband is the minute you get your children back. David has been toxic to you AND your family since he came into the picture.

Your kids deserve a better life. They don't deserve to be in fear at their own home. They don't deserve to wonder where their mom went and why they can't see her anymore. You didn't do your job as a mother to protect your children and now you have to live with the consequences.

You have so much potential to be a great mother, but when you're putting your delusional husband who kills your pet first, all of that potential goes down the drain.

I sincerely hope you wake up one day and realize that it's OK to be alone. You don't have to be in a relationship or be married to be happy. Be a mother FIRST. One day, you'll finally realize that all of the people who told you to run from this man did it out of love. They didn't do it out of hatred or to try and ruin your relationship- they did it to protect you.

Until then, we're all hoping there will be justice for Nugget and that your kids will stay safe in your family's care.