Jealousy Is Evil, Never Let It Control You

Jealousy Is Evil, Here Is Why You Should Never Let It Control You

Consuming. Very consuming.

61

As human beings, we have emotions, some of which can take us on a wild roller coaster ride. Jealousy is one of those emotions.

We feel what we want to feel, but sometimes, it's unavoidable. We spend a huge fraction of our time managing our emotions. We stampede into them head first, trying to balance the good and the bad.

That is super tough for ALL of us.

We generate happy and sad feelings, but jealousy is also a big one, squeezing its way in when we really don't want it to. It is overpowering and stronger than defeat. It can turn you into someone you are not.

But it is a normal emotion. Sometimes, we are told that we are "crazy" because we feel jealous. However, there comes a time when we have to manage it. If it gets to be too much, that is when we turn into monsters.

No one likes a monster.

Jealousy is intoxicating to its consumers. It feeds off of us. Jealousy selects its victims and slashes immediately. Relationships are at risk. Families are tested. Shit happens.

You should never let jealousy control you. It is one of those emotions that turns something bad into something worse. Although it is normal for humans to feel this way about certain situations or people, it is important to nip it in the bud before it escalates.

Why? Because jealousy is evil. Extremely evil. Consuming. Very consuming. It can almost ruin you and the people around you.

Emotions are powerful, and they can shape your entire world. You must be careful with them, but sometimes, it can be very difficult to defeat. I think we have all been there.

Do not bow down to jealousy. Be your own person. Dedicate time to yourself, but be happy for others as well.