Jensen Ackles And Jared Padalecki Are A Finals Season Mood

'Supernatural's' Jared And Jensen Are A Final Exam Season Mood

You don't even have to watch "Supernatural" to know Jared and Jensen are literally everyone 24/7.

202

Most people know CW's hit show "Supernatural," but even more people are well aware of the hilarious duo that stars in the show — Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. And whether they are starring in everyone's favorite show or being hilarious in an interview, there is no denying they are literally a mood 24/7.

Especially for college students during the infamous final exam season...

1. Returning from Thanksgiving Break like...

Time to spill the TEA to all your besties you haven't seen in, like, forever! (When really it's been less than a week...)

2. And now time to go out and have fun!

Because finals aren't a thing for another week. Seriously, what even are those? We're too busy dancing the night away over here!

3. Until the profs release the final review and remind you finals start in one week...

What even is this?!

4. It's OK, though, I can do this, I can do this, I -

Yeah, I can't do this. Time to embrace the emotional breakdown.

5. OK, time for the exam. Hopefully, it's like the review...

Not like the review AT ALL. Did we even learn this this semester?

6. Reading the first question like...

How am I supposed to remember this concept from the first day of class when I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast? Hold up... did I even eat breakfast?!

7. Finally, you come up with an answer! But... IT'S NOT ONE OF THE ANSWER CHOICES!

I give up.

8. How are all these people already finishing the exam??

It's been like twenty minutes, and I'm still on question three.

9. FINALLY DONE!

I'm going to walk out of here like I aced that...

10. OMG — grades are posted!

I don't know if I can look...

11. Should I look?!?

Yeah... LOL NOPE. Not gonna ruin the Christmas spirit.

12. PEACE OUT!

Might as well leave this place feeling like I got an A. I'll check back on those grades in Jan...