25 Thoughts JMU Students Have Two Weeks Before Spring Break

It's almost here!

74

Spring break. Whether you've been planning a trip with your buddies for months or you're going home to see your family and sleep in your own bed, we can all agree that spring break is a much-needed week for college students. At JMU, students are super involved on and off campus. Having a little time to relax is absolutely essential. Aside from Christmas break, spring break is definitely the week that students look forward to most during the school year.

It's a time for complete relaxation for some and a time for unforgettable memories for others. However you choose to spend your spring break, we can all agree that the time leading up to it is definitely difficult. You have to get through all of the last minute assignments, exams, and projects before you can truly enjoy this week off from all things school.

In these final two weeks before spring break, here are 25 thoughts JMU students are having.

1. My brain needs a break.

With the constant stimulation, there's no wonder college students can't wait for the next two weeks to go by.

2. When can I start the countdown? 

Is now too early?

3. I need more coffee.

4. Why are all my midterms the week before break?

5. Gotta work on that bikini bod.

Ugh, but Chick-Fil-A is just so good.

6. I have no time to work out.

UREC is so far away. Welp, I guess that bikini bod will just remain a dream.

7. I have no money.

Said every college student ever.

8. In two weeks, I’ll have seven whole days to just relax.

What?!? Is this a dream? Someone pinch me.

9. I need to stop buying things.

It's just impossible.

10. 16 days until warm weather.

I need some vitamin D in my life ASAP.

11. I need a new wardrobe for spring break.

Can't be wearing a repeated outfit in spring break photos.

12. I can’t wait to sleep in every day for a whole week!

11:00? Noon? Maybe even 1:00?!?!?

13. These are gonna be the longest two weeks of my life.

14. I’m so pale, I need to get tan on my trip.

That way I can prove I actually went on vacation for spring break.

15. I can’t wait to sleep in my own bed and cuddle with my dog.

An absolutely acceptable way to spend spring break.

16. I’ll finally be able to catch up on that Netflix show I started in August before I came back to school.

17. How are we two weeks away from March?

I feel like it was just Christmas break

18. The faster these two weeks go by, the closer I'll be to graduating.

Time needs to slow down.

19. Alright, I got this! Two weeks is no time. 

Spring break here I come.

20. How likely is it that my teacher will assign another project in the next two weeks?

21. Will it be warm enough to sit on the quad before spring break?

22. How am I gonna use up all my punches if I’m leaving in the middle of the week?

23. I need some time away from homework.

24. I can’t wait to eat a home-cooked meal.

25. I can't wait for spring break!!!

Two weeks, you got this!