I've Come To The Realization That I Am Chandler Bing

Awkward questions, sarcasm and some quality jokes. What more could you want?

1007
Friends- Facebook

After years of enjoying Friends and watching the seasons over and over again on Netflix, I had to start thinking to myself: Who do I relate to more as a character? Ross? Joey? Chandler? Hell, even Ben? After contemplating to myself I realized I am not Gunther (but, I do see his fascination with Jennifer Anniston). I'm definitely not Joey, but he is a pretty cool guy. Although, I fall into the category of Ross being a hopeless romantic like himself. I think it is safe to say I identify more with Chandler.

1. Meeting people for the first time.

After meeting someone for the first time that I actually happen to like my anxiety kicks in much like Chandler. I end up trying to keep myself calm, but it doesn't work and I usually will end up trying to take the funny road out.

2. Sarcasm

Take the time to ask any of my family members and you will surely get the answer YES! I'm sarcastic and I try to not be an asshole with it, but it's just who I am. The sooner people realize how sarcastic I really am it will be better for everyone. Chandler, take the floor...

3. I have broken a chair before.

Yes, you read that right. When I was younger my mom had a bamboo papasan chair that she adored. Well you know, being the guy I am I broke it. It ended in a similar experience like Chandler when he "broke" Joey's chair...

4. When it's finally time to have the "Sex"

I mean do I really have to say much about this? It's sex it's either great and amazing or it's awkward and weird. You don't get to choose which one it's going to be either. Chandler, propose the question...

5. When you say a killer joke and no one was around to hear it.

We all have those times when we think of something or say something extremely funny and no one was around to hear it and a good joke goes to waste...

6. The one friend that you can relate to no matter what.

I think it's safe to say that I have that one friend who I can relate to no matter what and tell anything to. They're your friend sure, but they're more than that. They're your brother. You don't have to be blood to be brothers.

Thank you, Matthew Perry

I'd like to take this time to thank Matthew Perry for playing an amazing character on the show Friends and giving the world a character that they can relate to in one way or another. Friends will always be my number one sitcom. Let's give the cast of Friends a round of applause...