It’s Time For Graduation.

It’s Time For Graduation.

Pack your bags!

1855
It’s Time For Graduation.

Graduation is right around the corner and everyone is frantic about what they need for graduation. Do you have everything you need?

Meet with your academic advisors to review degree plan

Students tend to assume they are graduating when they are meant to, but it’s best to double check. I would recommend doing it a year before your expected graduation date or the semester before so you have time to fix any concerns.

Apply for graduation

Hopefully everything worked out in your favor and now you are ready to apply for graduation. Be mindful of any deadlines!

Do you have your cap and gown?

Graduation attire is obviously important. Make sure to get fitted in order to get the right size for your cap and gown.

Are you buying a class ring?

Class rings are a commemoration of graduation and a part of your life.

Did you find a photographer?

Do you plan on taking graduation photos? If so, you should schedule them before your ceremony! Pick a good day when not a lot of students are out and about, you’ll get amazing photos.

Are you planning a graduation party?

Graduation parties are always fun! It’s a great opportunity to celebrate such a life-achieving moment with the people you love.

Don’t forget to write thank-you notes to all your past professors!

Professors had a huge impact on your college career and should be thanked for it. By thanking them, it works in your favor. It is important to keep a positive relationship with your professors and you never know when it will come in handy.