It's the time of the semester

It's the time of the semester

Tips in suruving finals week

13
It's the time of the semester
Google

It is that time of year again. Not Halloween (I wish) nor the winter holidays (I double wish) , but finals. *Collective group of students start to scream* It's ok, reader, you've got this. Here are five study tips for this next week.

1.Sleep

Get as much sleep as you can. Use a nap as your break, which I'll get to breaks later. Go to bed earlier. Wake up later, (unless you wake up five minute before a class then, wake a little earlier then). Sleep is important; you will feel better about yourself if the long run . Plus, It is a form of procrastination.

2.Eat

Food is a amazing thing. It proves energy along with a multitude of other things. You can even do it while you're studying but, I would recommend doing it separate. You really don't want to get pizza sauce on your notes or keyboard, do you? Plus, you can eat it your pj's and nobody will judge you.

3.Study

For each class, a teacher might want you to study a different way. Before starting to study, go the teacher and ask what way they want you to study for the test. This will give you peace of mind and you can breathe a little easier. I would recommend studying for a half . Also, review the material right before you go to bed and first thing in the morning . It will help.

4. Take a break

Make sure that you take a break from studying, whatever way you like. Take a nap, go for a walk, talk with friends go get food, or just breathe. If you over load yourself, you might forget important info or become more tired. Just make sure the break isn't a whole day type thing

Those are my study tips.

Thanks for reading! :)