12 Things You Need If You Spend More Time In The Library Than You Do In Your Own Dorm

You might as well put a bed in there for me at this point.

582

I can't focus in my room to save my life. I get so distracted and end up falling asleep or sitting on my phone.

Off to the library, I go. Except when I say that I'm doing a "quick study session" I won't roll out of there until it closes.

Obviously, if you're going to sell your soul to your study space, you need to do everything in your power to make the experience as painless as possible. I can forget about how I'm failing my history class for a few moments if I have my favorite snack with me.

There's also that advice about how taking breaks to clear your head is important, but get real. College students don't have time for breaks at this point. It's all or nothing, so might as well make your stay here as comfortable as possible with these 12 items.

10. An adorable way to protect your cables

Your phone charger, headphones, laptop, the list goes on and on. If you want to prevent them from getting damaged, this adorable storage space keeps them in place. And they come with different animals to choose from!

Find on Amazon for $6.99

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.