In Ellijay, GA, It Is Officially Fall, Ya'll!

Why I am okay with being a basic Georgia girl.

7
Red Apple Barn

As I am well aware the first official day of fall is September 22, but to me personally I feel like fall is official in October.

Fall is my favorite time of year, and gives me the ultimate reason to be more basic than I already am. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with being basic and enjoying the finer things in life. So, here is a compiled list of all my favorite basic things.

1. Football Season is in Full Swing

Nothing says fall time quite like football season, more specifically college football. I love it all. Getting ready for the games, tailgaiting, and yelling at the tv when your team loses by a miraculous Hail Mary (looking at you Bulldogs.)

2. Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

Hot, cold, iced, frozen, coffee just seems to taste better on a nice cool morning.

3. Pumpkin Spice Everything

Hate all you want but I cannot get enough of pumpkin everything. Candles, food, coffee, or scents, I feel like I need to bulk buy everything just so I don't run out because apparently there will never be enough.

4. Boots, Cardigans, and Scarves..oh my

The first officially day of fall I think my closet threw up all my scarves, and I had to dig out all my winter attire and make sure I look extra basic.

5. The town I live in.

I do believe I live in the most beautiful town there is, especially when it comes to fall time. In fact, Ellijay is known for it's tourist season (October-December) with the changing of the leaves and the Apple Festival. I still ooh and ahh over the leaves changing and all the basic things I can do during the tourist season, and I am not even a tourist.

People either give me a hard time for being basic or say that fall time reminds them of me, both of which are compliments to me. So, while you're being over there bitter about things I will be sipping on my pumpkin spice latte' without a care in the world.