Father's day is fast approaching us again and that means one thing, we need to celebrate our dads.
The men who give up all for us, to ensure that we have great lives. Personally, my dad has waited in countless Hollister lines on black Friday for hours on end to ensure that I get all the clothes. If that is not love for one's daughter then I don't know what is. Sometimes we don't always tell our dads that we love them and we appreciate all that they do for us.
But Father's day is the day that makes it easy to say 'I love you' to your dad.
There are 3,000 reasons to say it, but let's start with 10:
1. They're our real life Super heroes
2. He is always there to be a shoulder to cry on or to complain to
3. He will always be there to pick you back up when you have fallen
Even if you are 23 year and just fell down the stairs
4. He waited in line for HOURS for you during black Friday shopping
5. His dad jokes are on point
6. He always answers the phone when you call
Sometimes, they answer a Face time as a phone call, but we can't all be perfect.