10 Reasons To Tell Your Dad You Love Him 3,000 This Father's Day

And then tell your Mom she falls somewhere in the 600 to 900 range ; )

593
Marvel Studios

Father's day is fast approaching us again and that means one thing, we need to celebrate our dads.

The men who give up all for us, to ensure that we have great lives. Personally, my dad has waited in countless Hollister lines on black Friday for hours on end to ensure that I get all the clothes. If that is not love for one's daughter then I don't know what is. Sometimes we don't always tell our dads that we love them and we appreciate all that they do for us.

But Father's day is the day that makes it easy to say 'I love you' to your dad.

There are 3,000 reasons to say it, but let's start with 10:

They're our real life Super heroes

He is always there to be a shoulder to cry on or to complain to

He will always be there to pick you back up when you have fallen

Even if you are 23 year and just fell down the stairs

He waited in line for HOURS for you during black Friday shopping

His dad jokes are on point

He always answers the phone when you call

Sometimes, they answer a Face time as a phone call, but we can't all be perfect.

No matter what, he will always love you

He forgave you every time you dented his car with various balls growing up

He will always be there for you, as your biggest supporter and best friend

Because we don't say it enough