iPhone Games That Should Have Never Lost Popularity

9 iPhone Games That Should Have Never Lost Popularity

These are just a few iPhone games that you wish you never forgot about.

39

New apps are constantly shuffling in and out of the top charts on the App Store. While apps such as Twitter, Facebook, or Snapchat stay decently consistent with their popularity, others only have a short moment of fame. There a select group of games on the App Store that have lost their popularity for one reason or another, however, should be resurfaced.

1. Fun Run.

In this game, you have the option to play against friends or random opponents all around the world. The goal of this running game is to finish the race the quickest while escaping and avoiding obstacles along the way.

2. Temple Run.

Temple Run is an endless running game requiring you to turn, jump, and slide to avoid obstacles and collect coins for as long as you can.

3. Fruit Ninja.

Fruit Ninja is one of the most addicting apps with the goal being to slice up as much fruit as possible, without slicing any bombs.

4. Subway Surfers.

Subway Surfers is another classic running game in which you collect coins and power-ups while running to escape an angry inspection and his dog.

5. Trivia Crack.

Trivia Crack tests your knowledge in various topics, allowing you to challenge your friends in answering questions from six different categories.

6. Stop.

Stop is a categories word game that allows you to play with friends or random opponents. By randomly selecting a letter you must choose a word for each category given that starts with that letter. The player with the most correct words wins!

7. Flappy Bird.

Flappy Bird is one of the most addicting, yet simple games on the App Store. The goal is to tap the screen according to the height of the bird and navigate him through pipes without hitting them. Play until you crash.

8. Draw Something.

Play with friends or random players and try to guess what your opponent drew!

9. Words With Friends.

This game is an electronic Scrabble that you can play anywhere!

Every app and everything has their moment of fame, but some last longer than others. These iPhone games should have never gone out of style and are the most timeless apps on the App Store.