Introduction Of My New Story

Introduction Of My New Story

I've decided to start writing a new story and here's my introduction!

5
Introduction Of My New Story
7themes.com

As many people may know, I have always loved to write. It took me a long time to come to a decision, but I've decided to start writing something new. I have no title yet, but I do have an introduction. Instead of posting articles every week, I'll post a new chapter. That being said, here is the introduction of my new work in progress!

There was something about him. Something about the way he watched me. It was almost as if I wasn't real. He only talks to me when he's alone. He hesitates to look my direction when there are other people around. Is there something wrong with me? I'm cold. I'm always cold and I'm very pale. Am I sick? My hair has gotten much lighter, my eyes too, and he's afraid of me sometimes. Why is he afraid? When I talk to him, he ignores me. I'm right in front of him and he pretends he can't see me, but I know he can. He keeps telling me to go away, but I can't. It feels like I'm attached to him. Wherever he goes, I go too. There's something about him that has made me attach. Something that no one can change. He can't make me leave. Nobody can.