Introducing Me (Sung Like Nick Jonas)

Introducing Me (Sung Like Nick Jonas)

I have been waiting patiently for Ellen to invite me to be on her show for years, so this is a perfect excuse for me to perfect my answers for her questions.

24
Introducing Me (Sung Like Nick Jonas)
nikiskinazarene.com

As an Odyssey writer, I have complete control as a content creator to write about whatever I choose to write about. This week's article is a smidge different though, our Odyssey team leader Katy, thought it would be a swell idea for us all to answer questions about ourselves, and in turn, our fellow Odyssey content creators will also be able to learn more about us. Personally speaking, I have been waiting patiently for Ellen to invite me to be on her show for years, so this is a perfect excuse for me to perfect my answers for her questions.

How would your best friends describe you?

Because I am insanely modest individual (LOL), I decided it was my best bet to actually consult my best friends and see what they would say, hopeful they would come in handy with nothing but complimentary adjectives. So, I shall provide exact responses from my friends in response to my question "describe me in a couple words."

Kerigan (3 years): funny, outspoken, generous

Moriah (9 years): honest, fun, sexy, liberal, loyal
Oh and genuine

Brianna ( 1 year, roughly): hilarious, cuddly, adventurous

Devan ( 9 years): Humorous, witty, warmhearted
Oh and B*TCH
We're those good?
I actually thought really hard

Sydney (6ish months): witty, sassy, loyal
Any more?

Tell me 10 things I would see when I walk into your room?

First and foremost, you would definitely see a mess. My room is disgusting 100 percent of the time. If your last dollar depended on it, and someone asked if you would guess if my room is clean or dirty, always guess dirty. So based on that assumption, the first thing you would see is clothes. Everywhere. The ground, my bed, various locations, really. Also definitely water bottles stashed strategically on my night stand, a wall dedicated to crafts made for me by people in my sorority, a giant picture of the cast of "Grey's Anatomy" (season three, obviously the best season), my closet light on (which I get slack for all too often), my TV most likely with Netflix or Hulu on, my sister probably sprawled on my bed because I swear she's in my room more often than me, and lastly as many fuzzy blankets as possible.

What are three random facts to know about you?

Fact Numero Uno: I am disgustingly and unapologetically obsessed with Lucy Hale.
Fact Numero Dos: I had a knee replacement when I was 15.
Fact Numero Tres: I binged the first three seasons of "Glee" (66 episodes) in four days and can quote most of the shows entirety. It's a gift.

What teacher or professor most impacted your life and why?

I am one of the sick individuals who actually enjoyed high school, and I think that stems from actually enjoying my teachers and developing close relationships with them. My mom was my Spanish teacher, so I know for sentimental purposes she would like me to say her, but unfortunately, that is just not gonna be my answer. My answer is 10,000 percent my chorus teacher. I hold slight resentment because I believe that not being a part of chorus, Ladies Ensemble, etc. is the reason I still miss high school and her as well, but she is definitely the teacher who impacted my life the most. She listened to me whine and complain about all my struggles in life and kept me safe from going to classes that I dreaded far too many times. Love ya J-Dubz.

Why did you choose to create content with Odyssey?

I read Odyssey articles all the time on Facebook and didn't even realize "normal people" could write for them. Then when I realized I could, my interest was instantly peaked because I wanted a platform to write about things I thought were important.

What motivates you to continue creating content for Odyssey?

People around me inspire me for topics, the news and civil-rights issues are a large source of inspiration for me, and the things I am involved in and passionate about are things I want to create content on.

What are you majoring in and why did you choose that field?

Communication Studies: Public Relations, why does anyone do anything?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

In five years, I will be 24, so I will be out of college, swimming in debt, but hopefully swimming in-debt out of college with a somewhat decent job, in a city, happy.

Who’s your personal hero? Why?

I don't really have one set "hero" because I've had a lot of people influence my life and myself in too many ways to just say one person.

What animal best represents you and why?

A cat. I eat, and sleep, and only desire affection on my terms.

If you could live through any historical event when/ what would it be and why?

I would live through the era of women advocating for more rights because I want to see if I would be an empowered female and stand up for myself and my rights in a society where it was not acceptable to do so.

Is your childhood dream job the same as your current dream job? Explain.

As a child, I wanted to be Hannah Montana and now I want to be a Kardashian, so essentially.