10 ​​Questions You Should Ask On Your Next Date

10 ​​Questions You Should Ask On Your Next Date If You Reaaally Want To Get To Know Them

Normalize asking the uncomfortable questions!

249

First dates are meant for you to really get to know someone, and see if they're a good fit for you. So, get out there and start asking questions that are really going to let you get to know someone.

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Right off the bat, you are going to learn the priorities and goals of this person and decide if this is a person whose goals align with yours.

2. What was your last birthday wish?

This is going to tell you the thing they think that has not been fulfilled in their life.

3. How do you handle your finances?

Obviously you are going to want to know if they are good with their money or not.

4. What do you do in times of stress?

This lets you know what their expectations are of loved ones when they are stressed out.

5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

This will let you know how well your sleeping habits align.

6. How do you relax after a hard day's work?

You're going to find out if you guys share the same ideas of what is relaxing.

7. How do you like to spend your free time?

This gives you a good idea what future dates might look like.

8. What is your relationship with your parents like?

How they view their relationship with their parents says plenty about how they're going to view their relationship with you.

9. What is your biggest fear?

While not everybody may be comfortable sharing that right off the bat, it does give you some insight and allows your to see the vulnerable side of this person.

10. Who is your biggest influence?

Two words: Core. Values.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.