Female Empowerment Every Day

Celebrate Women Every Day, Not Just On International Women's Day

International Women's Day 2019

333

To women from all over the world:

March 9th marked International Women's Day. It is a reminder of how far we have come as a society, how we have used our voices in the name of equality and how those before us have struggled to walk so we could run.

We are free to be whatever we want to be. We can be gentle. We can be tough. We can be caring. We can be cruel. The choice is ours.

We can choose to pursue any career we want. We can be doctors. We can be lawyers. We can be engineers. The choice is ours.

We can wear what we want. We can be modest because it empowers us. We can wear no clothes because it empowers us. But again, the choice is ours.

It is our duty to keep pushing the imaginary boundaries that society has created for us; to keep pushing the limits that have infringed on our sovereignty. We can show the world the true strength women have when we put our minds together.

This is why it's so important to support one another. We all face the same marginalization. We are all under the same sky. But there is strength in numbers. Can you imagine a world where women come together as one? Now that is a force to be reckoned with.

We no longer have to silence ourselves. Be brave, be resilient, be yourself. Speak up for those who cannot. Be a light in a world full of darkness.

Let's protect women, love women and cherish women. Let's create a safe space for all women, regardless of our differences. Love yourself and love one another.

Today and every day, take the time to celebrate the women in your life. Honor and respect the women around you. Take time to let them know they are appreciated. Empowered women empower women.

We are enough, we have always been enough and we will continue to be enough.

"So here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them." -Unknown