Instead Of Spending Your Time Researching Your Man’s Ex, Use It To Do These 17 Things

Take this time to research your privilege.

4028

Listen, you can do whatever you want with your free time. It's yours to spend and you have free range. However, I hope you recognize that there are a ton of proactive things you can do right now instead of stalking your man's ex – yes, I know you do it becuase we are all guilty of it.

Take this time to research your privilege. There are always new things to learn and ways to deepen your understanding of yourself, this world, and your surroundings. We live in a multi-dimensional, ever-changing society that needs your help and your time. By that, I mean there are so many layers to each and every one of us, and with our physical, mental, spiritual, or emotional selves, we can create real, positive change.

Here are 17 things to do instead of scrolling through the ex's Instagram:

2. Sign up to volunteer at your local [fill in the blank].

7. Join or start a protest about something you care about.

11. Read a self-help book.

Amazon

Buy it now for $15.82.

13. Prepare sandwiches and hand them out to the homeless.

15. Talk to people about immigration and how it has affected them. 

Follow Swoon on Instagram.