Instead of Banana Bread, Here Are 3 Low-Calorie Desserts To Bake During Quarantine

37 calorie brownies, 30 calorie waffles, and 50 calorie oat cookies. Yum

16

So, we're stuck in quarantine for the foreseeable future. What else is there to do besides Netflix, sleep, and bake? If you're over banana bread, or just don't want to emerge from this pandemic with the 'quarantine 15,' you're in luck. I've scoured the internet to find my top three desserts that you can indulge in guilt-free.

2) Oat Waffles

Just take the following recipe and put the batter into a waffle maker.

http://snip.ly/kvq91#http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2013/09/05/oatmeal-pancakes/

3) Oat Cookie Balls

Heat oven to 350. Mash up 1 cup oats, 1 ripe banana, honey/agave & chocolate chips in a bowl. Form into cookie balls & place onto baking sheet. Place in oven for 15 minutes. When hard to the touch and crispy on the bottom, serve!