Playful Spring Fashion Trends Perfect For Instagram
Beauty Fashion

5 Instagrammable Spring Fashion Trends That Are Totally In This Season

The only spring essentials you need in your closet.

112

Playful, bright, and effortless; these words seem to describe spring 2019 clothing trends seen all over Instagram and in every popular clothing store. Here's the run-down on all the basics, from hair clips to neon.

Bright colors. 

There has been a decrease in neutrals and monochromatic looks. Almost like a trip to the past, Instagram icons and major clothing brands have embraced classic pastels and neons. Yellow, lilac, and baby blue make up basic spring colors. Neon hues of green are especially popular, as well as vibrant florals and gingham prints.

Little handbags.

Not for function, just for cuteness. Fendi's "baguette" bag has emerged as a purse trend and outfit essential for spring. Retailing for more than the average college student can afford, many stores have made copycats or inspired bags based off of expensive, designer purses. Being tiny with no practicality (as they can only hold your phone and maybe some chapstick) tiny handbags seem to be the key to an Instagram worthy outfit. However, you don't need to break the bank. Boxy bags with wicker design or funky handles can easily be found at thrift stores. Here's one from Urban Outfitters.

Polka dots.

Polka dots seem to be the point of the season, showing up on the runway and in stores. I believe this pattern will always return. Seen in many different silhouettes and colors, polka dots are easy, to wear and look almost perfectly put together in any outfit.

Hair clips. 

Taking it way, way back to the good old days, colorful barrettes are back and may be the trendiest accessory right now. Many Instagram models have made this statement, and now you can too. Barrettes are an easy way to pull back hair and make spring outfits more playful. You can also find them for pretty cheap, like these ones from Amazon.

Botanical prints.

Graphic t-shirts displaying floral prints are often being paired with longer skirts and sneakers to dress down looks. If you're all about comfort, then this is an easy way to style a soft tee. Graphics also never fail to create any outfit. Pair it with leggings, jeans, or shorts; the possibilities are endless. Here's one from Target.

These trends may not be for everyone, but they are perfect for freshening up your closet after a long winter. Pulling outfit inspiration from your Instagram feed is an easy way to style your wardrobe and keep up with new trends.