Instagram Live: A Confidence Booster & The Things Learned From It

Are you shy? Well try and do a live stream on instagram :) It sure can boost your confidence level and improve your shyness towards other people.

343
Sara Schmidt

Ever since Instagram created Instagram Live, I was not sure if I really wanted to go live in front of my followers...I was afraid of what others may think, do, or say. When I first did it, I honestly thought no one would want to watch my live videos. My live videos either consisted me of dancing to my favorite songs, singing, baking food, doing my makeup, etc. Once a lot of my friends came on I was wowed. All my friends gave me positive feed back. Overall it definitely is a great confidence booster for sure.

It is truly nice to see all the positive comments and the liking hearts too. I was so nervous and so "iffy" about going live but it definitely gave me a positive outlook on life. Stop worrying about what others think and just do you! It makes me feel better about my self. I have done some makeup tutorials for my friends, I have danced to Christmas music and sang both Christmas songs and regular songs. I have talked to my friends live doing question and answer and I have shown my photography as well. Doing all these things definitely made me get more confidence for sure.

At first I was shy and was afraid of what others may think but honestly if someone said something negative to me I would disregard it and etc !!! :) I don't let negativity get to me. I for sure know who my real friends are :)

From doing Instagram Live I learned these 10 Things!

1. If you've always been a shy person, doing Instagram Lives can seriously help improve that. Also help boost your confidence!

2. People can be rude, People can make fun of you, and think of you as a joke but seriously who cares (I would ignore them and laugh cause they are the foolish ones.)

3. If you pause your insta-live then un-pause it, it will do a count down then stop your video, so make sure you don't do that unless you want to restart your live video.

4. When the hearts are popping up it means one or many of your followers like your video.

5. When people comment it will pop up on your video on the bottom of the screen.

6.If someone is having a bad day, know that you're cheering them up if you do something funny on it like doing the macarena or singing when you barely have that perfect singing voice lol or just giving a funny face :)

7. If someone says something to you but you don't want to do what the person says "Don't Do It" it's your live stream not theirs!!! Don't let anyone control what you door manipulate you!

8. Stay Positive and just be you!

9.You are not being forced to do a live stream so if you don't want to live stream you don't have to if you do you can!!

10. Don't let others bring you down! Keep shining :) Be You!

Overall I have done three live streams and honestly I have never felt so confident in my life, these live streams help boost my confidence level up for sure and it's amazing how I am more confident and how much I know who my real friends are :)