9 Female Instagram Bloggers That You'll Begin To Envy Once You Follow
Social Life

Can I just have their lives?

1157

In the month of April, my new favorite has been following Instagram bloggers that are non-Youtube affiliated.

Not many people go about reading blogs anymore, but the popularity of Instagram fashion, travel, and beauty blogs have been skyrocketing and has been an easier source for "readers" to follow along and enjoy the lives of their favorite bloggers that are not always on Youtube.

Here are just a couple of Instagram Blogging Queens that I have recently been following in complete awe:

1. Lexi Jones (@lexipjones)

Instagram

(Link)

Dallas, Texas-based blogger, she makes self-care and health the main theme on her Instagram. Add on the scene healthy relationship between her and her husband of 7 and a half years, Shawn. Lexi is very open with her followers, sharing many stories of her troubles in the past and how they have shaped her today.

2. Makenna Willhite (@makennachristinexo)

Instagram

(Link)

Phoenix, Arizona native, Makenna is an all-around fashionista. Every one of her posts will make you envious of her style but no worries! She makes sure to inform her followers on ways to get her look on top of providing the cheapest way to buy!

3. Emily Ann Frimberger (@everythingemilyann)

Instagram

(Link)

Our Lily Pulitzer loving, New Jersey native, Emily-Ann is as bright as her Instagram feed! Through the colorful posts that run all throughout her blog with the help of her husband, Jared, and their beagle, Abby, Emily-Ann shares her monthly favorites whether it be through her organizational skills or through her love for her Jeep.

4. Erin Elizabeth (@wink_and_a_twirl)

Instagram

(Link)

Bubbly and one of my personal favorites, through her boho styles, Erin's features both beauty and fashion with a hint of travel tips. Health is one of her other hidden gems where she will every so often post all about her workout regime, which can include time to time yoga classes.

5. Lauren Holifield (@lauren_holifield)

Instagram

(Link)

From Chattanooga, Tennessee, Lauren is a mommy on the go! With her daughter, Riley Mae, being a star on her blog, Lauren shares life as a mom and at times shares some personal experiences that go along with it. Healthy living is a theme on her feed that shows up quite often, from fridge organizational skills and even healthy eating recipes that she put in a highlights story on her profile so her followers have access to it all!

6. Kristin Coffey Pressley (@kristinncoffey)

Instagram

(Link)

Now to a Florida native, Jacksonville to be exact. A Starbucks obsessed, Barbie girl, Kristin's love for bright colors that roam through her feed with a hint of tropical tasting makes it understandable that she is from the Sunshine State! She travels frequently to Texas so visit some blogging gal pals or to festivals for the known blogging app "LikeToKnowIt."

8. Emerson Hannon (@classycleanchic)

Instagram

(Link)

She may not look it, but this Minneapolis fashion and lifestyle blogger is also an engineer! With the help of her side Instagram (@shopclassycleanchic), she has the ability to help her followers obtain the latest trends, as well as her try-on hauls in a local store dressing room! And if you follow her long enough, you can definitely tell that purple is her color!

7. Lauren Meyer (_lomeyer_)

Instagram

(Link)

Another Minneapolis native, Lauren Meyer's main goal with her blog is "curating confidence for the everyday girl." If you're wondering who to follow first on this list, let it be Lauren! Through her style and tips, they are the easiest to follow and try for yourself! They are my favorite as a current college girl on a budget.

9. Jessica Hall (@halljessicalynn)

Instagram

(Link)

Trust me, the darkness of her theme correlates to nothing she posts! This self-care loving blogger, Jessica, gives tips on planning and the newest skin-care routines. You may often see her with Erin Elizabeth living their lives as the best of friends.