6 Yoga Influencers To Follow

Best Yoga Girls on Instagram and YouTube to Learn From in 2020​

In this IG accounts you will learn cool stuff

225

If you are looking for functional movement-based yogis who actually teach you something while you scroll through your feed, these are the accounts to follow! For the last five years since Yoga Girl's Instagram went to the roof with millions of Instagram followers, Instagram has exploded of inspiring yoga accounts wanting to share yoga photos and their knowledge of yoga health and fitness. Rachel Brathen Instagram is today a movement "Everyone can be a Yoga Girl." I want to lift accounts that don't have 2 million followers but have something really good and useful to share for a healthier and stronger body and mind.

1. Lizette Pompa

She is one of my favorite yogis, Lizette often incorporates weights, especially kettlebells to her yoga practice. But not only that, her Instagram posts are filled with great ways to bring in functional training onto your yoga mat, she moves in such a smart way and shows you that you don't need to do fancy postures, but you need to move your body mindfully and the rest will come. She teaches yoga online at Yogateket and also has her own YouTube channel, Lizette Pompa Yoga on YouTube. and her new project that is coming soon movement rebels

2. Cecily Milne

After years of practicing Ashtanga on a daily basis, Cecily found herself on a crossroads after facing pain and no direct answers to were the pain was coming from. She stopped practicing Ashtanga and embarked on a quest to learn more about the body. She created Yoga Detour, a yoga teacher training as a way to bridge the gap between yoga and functional movement. Her Instagram account is filled with tips and educational information.

3. Jenni Rawlings

Jenni's Instagram account is filled with creative ways to incorporate functional movement into your practice. Forget about boring and repetitive flows, Jenni brings in blocks and props to spice it up. She is passionate about anatomy and science-based information. You can find creative strength exercises online at Jenni Rawlings Youtube Yoga.

4. Celest Pereira

Celest has got that spark. She sends live quite often from her Instagram page and makes those live sessions all to help you learn more about anatomy or any other particular subject. She is funny down to earth and makes learning easy. She also has a YouTube channel filled with online yoga classes and tutorials, a book and travels quite often doing workshops around Europe.

5. Carrie Owerko

Senior Iyengar teacher, yoga therapist among others, Carrie's page is just so informative; she posts short clips of workshops and classes where she explores yoga postures in different ways. She is funny, smart and shares her energy and passion for teaching through her Instagram posts. Look into her YouTube channel for online yoga tutorials

6. Lara Heimann

There are no random posts through Lara's Instagram account; she always has information to share. From how the fascia works to how to move better and mindfully through your practice to lots more. You will need some time to go through her feed and watch all the videos with the amazing information she gives out. She also teaches online on her site her YouTube yoga channel.