13 Instagram Accounts That Are Worth Following

Something different to spice up your daily feed

3118
littlefixations

Let's face it, whether it's scrolling through your Instagram feed in a brief moment while waiting in line or as a wind down at the end of the day, we all wanting to be viewing content we actually enjoy. Here are 13 great accounts to improve your daily feed.

1. Coffeeprops

If you love coffee, you’ll definitely want to add this account to your feed. Not only do they post awesome photography of the perfect cup of joe but also give the places of great coffee shops and cafes to explore.

2. Thedogist

No doubt one of the most adorable accounts out there, Thedogist is a photojournalist project with puppies on the street and their owners. Pawwwsitively cute.

3. HumansofNY

One of the best photographic journalist blogs of people know internationally, Humansofnewyork is a quick glimpse into other people’s lives and thoughts while showcasing the diversity of the city. If you want an authentic culturally diverse account to follow, this would definitely be a good choice.

4. Authenticlovemag

If you’re a romantic at heart or just love good couple photography, authenticlovemag is for you. Best known for their talent for authentically capturing love and affection in the purest moments.

5. iindiefoxx

Fashion & aesthetically pleasing photography? What more can you ask for? The iindiefox account is awesome at adding good groovy vibes to your feed on any given day.

6. Wildlifeplanet

Who doesn’t follow National Geographic? (if you’re not, I would recommend you fix that ASAP) wildlifeplanet is similar but with a prominent focus on animals. This account will showcase awesome photography on a huge range of wild, exotic and beautiful pictures of animals and humans interacting with them. Definitely worth a look.

7. thedreamerseye

Based out of Springfield Missouri, thedreamerseye is a creative portrait account that’s fresh, electric and always promises beautiful and unique images.

8. typography inspired

Elegant or feisty, typography is super cool. Typographyinspired is a great account showing off awesome talents and art. If this peaks your interest or maybe just want ideas on how to better your handwriting this account comes highly recommended.

9. jessica_leclerc

Jessica Leclerc is a visual artist based off the coast. If art isn’t really your thing, you should still check out her feed. She is consistently posting phenomenal works with paint and pen and amazing technique.

10. liveoutdoor.s

An adventure account with a variety of fantastic nature photography, this is an account to follow if you love the outdoors or traveling.

11. Disneystyle

A super cute account to follow if you’re a lover of everything Disney, especially if you love fashion as well.

12. Omypoetry

A poetry and quote account, Omypoetry is filled with beautiful words and wisdom. If you want something wonderful to add to your feed I highly recommend a follow.

13. littlefixations

One of my favorite accounts that involve traveling, good photography, food and products, littlefixations is truly a little gem. Alyssa Broadus is a Kansas city blogger who posts a variety of great places and restaurants in the Kansas City area while documenting her normal day.