18 Quotes Everyone Needs To Hear

18 Quotes Everyone Needs To Hear

I am a huge fan of inspirational quotes, here are a few that I really love and remind me to have a positive outlook on life!

101

Sometimes I'll be feeling down and I'll look at some inspirational quotes and it will remind me that a lot of times whatever bad mood I am in can be changed by just changing my mindset or looking on the bright side of things. As the semester gets closer to finals season, I think it is really important to keep up good mental health and remind ourselves that we have the power to control our lives.

1. "It's not all sunshine and rainbows but a good amount of it actually is"

i.pinimg.com

2. Care more

i.pinimg.com

This quote fires me up! This is the greatest advice on how to live your life. Care more, feel everything. Life is so short and we should try to feel everything and use everything we have while we can.

3. "Become more aware of what's really worth your energy"

i.pinimg.com

This is so important. Let's stop wasting energy on people and things that don't matter ladies and gentlemen!!!

4. "Don't treat people as bad as they are. Treat them as good as you are"

i.pinimg.com

5. "Always pray. . ."

i.pinimg.com

If we can achieve this, I think then we will know peace.

6. "Let your life surprise you"

i.pinimg.com

7. "Make peace with your broken pieces"

i.pinimg.com

Once you do this, the game is changed.

8. Honesty is beautiful

i.pinimg.com

9. PREACH Sophia!!

i.pinimg.com

10. "You are right where you need to be"

i.pinimg.com

11. "It's never too late to be whoever you want to be"

i.pinimg.com

12. "Life is too short, and happiness is too rare"

i.pinimg.com

I think we all should take more risks, especially if the outcome could make us even happier than we already are.

13. "If it costs you your peace it's too expensive"

i.pinimg.com

14. "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy"

i.pinimg.com

Even when horrible things happen in the world, beautiful things still occur. I think it is important to remember the beauty even when times are tough, because that beauty can help us get past the bad.

15. "Never apologize for your enthusiasm"

i.pinimg.com

I hate when people get mad at others for being excited about something. We should encourage everyone to be as enthusiastic about everything as they can, because there is nothing more boring than toning yourself down for others.

16. "Chase your curiosity"

i.pinimg.com

Ladies, I'm looking at you! Stop chasing stupid boys and start chasing your passions in life!

17. "You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try"

i.pinimg.com

I love Dolly Parton. I think she is an icon and I think she gives a lot of great life advice. This is a quote I really love, because there are a lot of times I want to do something, but I am afraid of what other people will think, or I am afraid of failing, or I am afraid of rejection. But just a bit of bravery and you can do a lot, instead of holding yourself back.

18. "Lukewarm is no good"

i.pinimg.com

I don't know how many times I'm going to say it, but having passion is so important. I hate people who don't show their feelings or think they are too cool to be passionate about something they love openly. I think it is so important to let everyone know how you feel and let everyone know what you like. Walking around indifferent is no good. Lukewarm is no good.