35 Inspirational Disney Quotes To Get You Through A Tough Time

We can all use a little Disney inspiration in our lives.

8268
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/02/636425791803692301776127676_Cover%20Photo.jpg

1. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” –Rafiki, The Lion King

2. “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” –Snow White

3. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” –Winnie the Pooh

4. “If watching is all you’re going to do, then you’re going to watch your life go by without you.” –Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

5. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” –Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas

6. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” –Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio

7. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” –Timothy Mouse, Dumbo

8. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” –Tiana, The Princess and the Frog

9. “Beauty is found within.” –Narrator, Beauty and the Beast

10. “Like so many things, it is not what’s outside, but what is inside that counts.” –Merchant, Aladdin

11. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” –Gusteau, Ratatouille

12. “You control your destiny- you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” –Merida, Brave

13. “It’ll all turn out alright in the end. You’ll see.” –Mrs. Potts, Beauty and the Beast

14. “Never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” –Edna Mode, The Incredibles

15. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” –Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh

16. “Sometimes things have to change and maybe sometimes they're for the better.” –Nani, Lilo, and Stitch

17. “I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don’t care how far, somehow I’ll be strong.” –Hercules

18. “You don’t lose hope, love. If you do, you lose everything.” –Mrs. Potts, Beauty and the Beast

19. “If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.” –Tiana, Princess and the Frog

20. “Go, live your dream.” –Hook Hand Thug, Tangled

21. “It’s up to you how far you’ll go. If you don’t try, you’ll never know.” –Merlin, The Sword in the Stone

22. “You can’t focus on what’s going wrong. There’s always a way to turn things around.” –Joy, Inside Out

23. “There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” –Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph

24. “You just need to believe in yourself.” –Rex, Toy Story

25. “I’m never going back. The past is in the past. Let it go.” –Elsa, Frozen

26. “One day I’ll know if I go there’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” –Moana

27. “Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface. Far beneath.” –Moana

28. “It is alright to cry. Crying is a natural response to pain.” –Baymax, Big Hero 6

29. “What makes someone special? I suppose it all depends. It's what's unique in each of us.” –Ariel, The Little Mermaid

30. “When you find out you can live without it, go along not thinking about it.” –Baloo, The Jungle Book

31. “Things will look better in the morning.” –Bagheera, The Jungle Book

32. “When something is too hard, there is always another way.” –Charlie, Finding Dory

33. “Best things happen by chance.” –Dory, Finding Dory

34. “Trust your heart and let fate decide.” –Tarzan

35. “Have courage and be kind.” –Cinderella