Inside The Life Of Katelyn

Inside The Life Of Katelyn

broken, lonely, confused.

208
Inside The Life Of Katelyn
Author's photo

I post a lot of sad shit, but I’m not always a sad person. I have my good days and I have my bad days, everyone does. if you ask me if I’m okay, I’m probably going to lie and say yes. but truth be told I’m not.

I’m broken and I’m picking up the pieces one by one. my day to day mood depends on a variety of things, including the memories I think about every night before bed. some good, some bad.

I suffer from depression. I overthink. I over analyze. I overeat. I oversleep. somedays are harder than others. everybody copes differently.

I try my best to be the best person I can be day in and day out, id give you my last dollar and the shirt off my back any day of the week if it would help you out in the moment or in the long run.

I cry, a lot. what girl doesn’t? sometimes I randomly cry because of a song that comes on the radio, other times it’s like my body has prepared itself to fill a river with the tears I’m shedding.

My life has never been butterflies and rainbows. and I don’t expect it to start now, almost 23 years later.

Everybody goes through trials and tribulations, how you deal with it depends on you.

I deal with things a lot differently now that I’m older, mainly because I can’t take out my problems with a bat and ball like I used too. but people don’t understand.

I cut people out of my life so quickly, and I don’t allow many people inside. I’m scared to love. I’m scared to care. I’m scared of people in general and that’s mainly because I learned at a young age that not everyone you meet is the person you see on the outside.

Life’s hard, for all of us. but if there is one thing I’ve learned in this 23 years of life, it would have to be to let loose and love with all your heart because that’s one thing I CAN NOT do, and I wish I could. Smile. Laugh. Love. Repeat. Don’t let past mistakes hold you back from becoming a “new” person.