What’s Inside My Bag: Studyspo Edition

What’s Inside My Bag: Studyspo Edition

Here are some of the few but oh so important essentials I take with me for a successful, productive day!

19
What’s Inside My Bag: Studyspo Edition
Maritza Romero

What’s Inside My Bag: Studyspo Edition

Sometimes we’re tempted to take all of our cute stationary with us for our study sessions and we don’t even end up using all of them. Or sometimes take things we definitely didn’t need and now are in need of for the sake of sharing pictures of our oh so aesthetically pleasing workspace. Here are some of the few but important essentials I take with me that allow me to have a productive day.

1. Charger and Laptop - Everything you need for your classes are probably in there anyway and even if it’s for a paper you’re going to be in need of the Internet. Make sure your laptop is fully charged before leaving but in either case taking your charger is a preventative decision that you’ll definitely be thankful for later on.

2. Highlighters, two pens, and one pencil - Why so specific? That’s just the amount that I keep in my backpack that tend to get the job done right for readings and/or note rewriting.

3. Your Planner - Going anywhere that involves studying without my planner is like loosing a limb. It is a necessity not even an option to take your planner, that is, of course, without saying that it has to have all the things you’re trying to get done today in it.

4. Water and Snacks - I don’t really do snacks unless I plan to study at home, but I have learned that a snack is a true energizer you to finish your assignments with a spring in your step. And water is the holy grail for all sorts of energy.

5. Earphones - Something I use for everything except studying my notes or a paper that requires my utmost attention, but that goes without saying, that relaxing music is a must for almost all my study/work sessions.

6. Take Only the Assignments You’re Going To Work On- If you know that you’re probably going to spend 4 hours on one assignment maybe only take one and not the workload of your other classes as well. It is better to be realistic than aesthetically pleasing in the end, but that doesn't mean you can't do both with less.