35 INFJ Celebrities In The Spotlight, Even Though They'd Probably Hate That

These creative and intuitive souls often find their way into the spotlight, whether it be for politics, entertainment, or activism.

1338

INFJ personalities are the most exclusive minority. INFJ stands for: Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging.

Those with this personality type are gentle, empathetic, artistic, and creative. They're complex people, who rely on intuition and emotions to advocate for what they believe in.

These creative and intuitive souls often find their way into the spotlight, whether it be for politics, entertainment or activism.

Here are 35 celebrities, and other important influences, you may not have known are/were an INFJ:

1. Lady Gaga

"If you don't have any shadows, you're not in the light

2. 2 Pac

"Everybody's at war with different things...I'm at war with my own heart sometimes."

3. Oprah Winfrey

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

3. Adam Sandler

4. Woody Allen

"I've never felt Truth was Beauty. Never. I've always felt that people can't take too much reality. I like being in Ingmar Bergman's world. Or in Louis Armstrong's world. Or in the world of the New York Knicks. Because it's not this world. You spend your whole life searching for a way out. You just get an overdose of reality, you know, and it's a terrible thing. I'm always fighting against reality."

5. Martin Luther King Jr.

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

6. Nelson Mandela

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

7. Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."

8. George Harrison

"Try to realize it's all within yourself; no one else can make you change, and to see you're only very small and life flows on within you and without you."

9. Prince

"As human beings we suffer from an innate tendency to jump to conclusions; to judge people too quickly and to pronounce them failures or heroes without due consideration of the actual facts and ideals of the period."

10. Carrie Fisher

"I am a spy in the house of me. I report back from the front lines of the battle that is me. I am somewhat nonplused by the event that is my life."

11. Thomas Jefferson

"I could not live in a world without books."

12. Mahatma Gandhi

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

13. Al Pacino

"My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing."

14. Nathaniel Hawthorne

"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."

15. Plato

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."

16. Taylor Swift

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."

17. Emma Watson

"I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.”

18. Mother Theresa

" I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."

19. Johnny Depp

"Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it’s the honest ones you have to watch out for."

20. Jimmy Carter

"If you fear making anyone mad, then you ultimately probe for the lowest common denominator of human achievement."

21. Elizabeth Taylor

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."

22. Morgan Freeman

"But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it."

23. Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

24. Calvin Coolidge

"All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work."

25. Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

26. Woodrow Wilson

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."

27. Martin Van Buren

"No evil can result from its inhibition more pernicious than its toleration."

28. Emily Dickinson

"A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day."

29. Fyodor Dostoevsky

"We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken."

30. Albert Einstein

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

31. Nikola Tesla

"The spread of civilisation may be likened to a fire; first, a feeble spark, next a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power."

32. William Shakespeare

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

33. Kurt Cobain

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

34. Audrey Hepburn

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

35. Leo Tolstoy

“The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there is dejection and darkness...”

Which of these surprised you? Which of these didn't?

Let me know in the comments below!